Friday, February 3, 2012

Hippie Chick Party

I was hired by an old High school friend to create a candy table for her daughters birthday party, this is what I came up with, it was a Hippie Chick Themed party and I thought was super cute for little miss Gigi!

 There was a lot of candy on this table the colors were so bright and bold I really liked putting this together!
 Check out these chocolate covered apples with a thank you tag! Super cute.
 These are some candy jars filled with some tasty treats!
 The colors were really bright and cheery!
 This is a full view of Gigi's candy table.

 I made 30 chocolate covered apples for this party! whoa! a lot of work but I think they looked great!
I really liked the way the letter balloons looked.  I think they really stood out!

No comments:

Post a Comment