Friday, February 3, 2012

Angelina Ballerina Party

I made two different table decorations, one was this cute Angelina I made out of foam, I stood her up on a foam board and added marshmallow pops.
 Here is a better view, the party place had such terrible lighting but here she is! She took a lot of work and a few burns but I managed to make 5 of them.
 This is the other centerpiece I made, Angelina is made out of a picture of Angelina and then glued to a piece of wood and voila, instant decoration!
 I had an extra wood cut out of Angelina Ballerina so I put it in the middle of this cookie bouquet I made.
 Bianca's godmother baked all 85 cupcakes!! Wow, I decorated them the next day, I bought everything at walmart, doesn't it look great?
 Here is a view of the whole cake table.  I took her picture the day before the party, and printed it at walmart.  I bought this pretty frame there too!  I think it added a cute touch to the cake table don't you think?
 I created her candy table, but this is not the best picture, I think a took a better one...
 Well this is a little better, Chocolate pretzals, gumballs, cotton candy, Paleta Payaso (a mexican marshmallow pop) and lots of other goodies.  The kids really liked it!
And here is my little princess wearing a tulle dress, she is usually very camera shy, I was lucky to get a few good pictures of her!

1 comment:

  1. Pink and shady cup cakes seem to be yummy. Best share for a princess birthday party of my daughter. Will try doing it for her happiness. Hope she feels on cloud nine enjoying at party venue with her friends. Heard a lot about a kids store selling branded dresses of all styles. Will check them for some shopping.

    ReplyDelete